Wednesday, June 13, 2007

At World's End: Getting Lost to Find Someplace that Can't Be Found

Pirates of the Currybean 3 runs for 160 minutes. Long enough to reach Far Far Away Land in Shrek3dom and zap back on Merlin's mumbo jumbo. Ever shuffled between two movies for the price of one? Try it.

For me, catching the inspirational quote by Captain Hector Barbossa when the Black Pearl sailed into no where man has ever gone was worth the nodding offs in between the blasts of canons and catching the wit of Jack Sparrow.

Captain Barbossa said: "Aye, we're good and lost now."
Elizabeth asked: "Lost?"
Captain Barbossa replied: "For certain you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was."

When I heard that, I said: WOW! and woke up.

I like quotes. Do you?

Share some of your better quotes with me?

1 comment:

Dan20iel said...

I agree too Mr John Beh!

and leave a quote I shall

hmm...
okay

Dishonest people can always be trusted to be dishonest
Honestly

the ones u should watch out for are the honest ones...
coz u'd never know they'd do anything so Dishonest!