Friday, August 3, 2007

Do the Right Thing?

Have you watched the movie, "The Insider" by Russell Crowe and Al Pacino, based on a real life story about Dr Jeff Wigand who blew the whistle on Brown and Williamson Tobacco Company with Journalist Lowell Bergman helping him to push the truth through for all to watch on 60 Minutes in 1993.

By the way, both of them are my favourite actors.

What price are you and me willing to pay to push the truth through for all to watch in our lives?

Jeffrey Wigand said: I am honoured people think I am a hero. But I do not accept that monicker because there are others more deserving of it. I did what was right. Having no regrets and would do it again. As you see, we were just ordinary people placed in some extraordinary situations and did the right thing... as we all should do.

Hmmmm....

No comments: