Friday, August 31, 2007

Three Minutes to September


Regrets I've had a few

But then again

Too few to mention


Frank Sinatra belted out these lyrics in his hit song "I did it my way" that even our former prime minister Tun Mahathir sang in one of his farewell bashes.

Before I go crying about how I've failed to blog consistently this month, I'd like to salute all you buggers, opps, bloggers I mean, for your passion in journaling online your most sacred moments to your silliest spells day after day without skipping a heartbeat, although some of you might have stopped a few hearts when you go C#@* colourful with your language.

Now, we all have our regrets. But he who looks back is like someone trying to cycle looking backwards. Ever done that?

Let's pull to the side of the road if need be, check our bearings and our gear, then kick off again to a clear strong course.

September. Another month to make history.

Oh yes. The picture I posted is a one year old shot I took with some of my 1983 former St John's Institution get-together. Wondering how many of us have one too many regrets to handle?

You're get to that age one fine day. Oh well, maybe that age but let's hope it'll be a fine day for you when you get there by God's grace.

Dont' take nothing for granted, yes?

1 comment:

Zlwin Chew said...

Haha! Yea u kinda failed to blog everyday. But after all we have only 12 hours a day =) just like Jesus said. 12 hour is either too much, just nice or too little =) for u its too little hehe. But thanks for answering me calls each time =D (excpet those times where u were at meeting or something)

Hey Pastor u gota check out ur muscular pic in my blog...say sometime this week or next. Tuesday i will be posting pics i took during last Firday's Jubilee. Check em out too =)

catch up with u again sir. Rock on!!! Boo!!!!! =D

Pinko loves u =) tata!