Sunday, March 2, 2008

So Sad

Justin's friend, Bruce passed away just before CNY from dengue.

So sad.

When I read his blog, I was impressed by his way of expressing his feelings. His poems are really something.

Bruce Chan-(1987 ~ 2008)
"Bro, Bruce is dead..."
That's what I got from the sms...
He is only 21...
Isn't that too early for him?
Mankind...
The weakest kind...
Even a mosquito can take your life...
You can die anywhere...
anytime...
The question is...
"Are you ready for that?"
"Are you sure where you going after that?"
Words left unsaid...
Dreams left unfulfilled...
How does it feel when you know all your friends and family came to see you,
talked to you but you couldn't give any respond?
Not even until the last breath...
Tell me about it Bruce..
Sorry my friend...
I hope you rest in peace...

No comments: